Saturday, March 14, 2009

New table!! will post pic later :)

I made a stop at a local antique shop today and got an amazing bargin! For the low price of $5 I found this really sturdy Children's table. It is perfect for our living room and will replace the cheap children's folding tabel that has seen better days. I had been looking for a new table for the kiddos and about fell over when I found this bargin. There were old wooden chairs I could have purchased seperately, but they were not in very good shape and I didn't want to take the time to have to fix them up. I'm not really fond of the wooden look and am still trying to figure out just exactly how I want to put my personal touch on it. As of right now, it has been cleaned up and has already been used by the kiddos for a laid back Saturday evening pizza meal.

On a side note: While I was out bargin hunting (and I did find several other bargins too!), Jeff was watching our kiddos and two grandchildren of our neighbors. Before I left Miss Allison and I had made some chocolate chip cookies and Jeff the kiddos and I had all enjoyed several cookies with glasses of Milk (at around 11 a.m.). I returned at about 2 p.m. and asked him what he had fixed the kids for lunch. He gave me a blank look. So, the kiddos had spaghetti O's at 2 in the afternoon ~ there first "real" food of the day. BAD babysitter, I think he was trying to get fired! ;)

No comments: