Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Funny Breakfast conversation!

Ryan and I got into an interesting discussion while eating our Frosted Flakes before he left for school this morning. Out of the blue my guy mentions that **** (one of the girls in his class) eats paper. This was news to me! The way he said it, kind of like it was a top secret item he was sharing made me smile. This comment about *** eating paper started us on a discussion about how that is probably not good for your digestive system and might stop you up! Then I began asking if anyone else in the class consumed school supplies. Apparently there are no glue, play dough or crayon consumers in the morning PreK class because Ryan kind of looked at me like I was crazy for asking. But hey, who would have thought that there were paper eaters? I will now be looking at all or Ryan's art projects to see if there are big chunks taken out of them. If so, I will know which child he was sitting by in preschool that day :)

No comments: