Friday, March 13, 2009

craft room organization ideas.....


Miss Allison's glitter paint. She has painted everything that moves. The paint is on the table I was making for her. When the weather warms up I have big plans for that piece of wood on legs!!! BIG PLANS.



We have been crafting a great deal around here. Yesterday Allison painted everything in site (including my toes and fingers) with her glitter paint. The fact that my craft closet looks like it threw up bothers me. I have carved out a space for my creativity in the closet area of the playroom by taking off the old bifold doors and installing shelves in the closet. A computer desk sitting empty in my basement has made the area a great crafting spot. BUT, as the evidence shows, it is not so organized, which bothers me. My mission for this weekend is to figure out what is going to work and start to get that place cleaned up!

Oh! and I think all the little crafty things in there are having fun and multiplying when my back is turned :) Somehow I end up with more craft items each time I turn around! Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a photo of a nice organized craft area and I will remember that I already own 2 bottles of fabric glue and don't need to go out and buy a bottle (or 2). Which is exactly what happened to me the other day.

No comments: