Monday, March 23, 2009

It's too quiet....





I miss my kiddos a little ;) It is too quiet in the house. In the past 12 hours or so I have not helped anyone to the bathroom, poured any milk, changed any Wii games or picked up any toys. I have 2 more days without my children. Grandma and Grandpa swiped them for spring break and I am sure it is crazy and noisy at their house 5 hours from here. My big plans are to go purchase new stuff for their bedrooms and get them redone while they are gone. I will be doing that as soon as I get my behind off this computer and go shower.

1 comment:

rkreller said...

First of all, without your kids, why are you up so early??? Second, if you do all that you want to do while they are gone, you wouldn't miss them so much.
What do you think of Ryan losing his tooth here!! What a shock. He was so surprised.