Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can I be older?

Yesterday while I was upstairs putting away laundry, Ryan hollered up and asked me if he could pretend to be older than 5. I said sure, knowing sometimes he likes to pretend to be the "daddy" while his daddy is at work.

The next second he asked me if he could make a real phone call. Knowing he likes to call Grandma and Grandpa, I asked him who he as calling. He responded by telling me he was going to pretend he was 18 and call and order an Air Hogs Helicopter. The ad says must be 18 to call, so he thought if he got permission to pretend to be 18 he could call and order.

When I relayed this story to Grandma and Grandpa, Grandpa pointed out that he would also have to pretend to have a credit card to place the order! Guess what I think Ryan is getting when Grandma and Grandpa come to visit for Allie's 3rd Birthday later this month :)

No comments: