Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sight Word FUN!

Ryan has been working very hard at learning his Kindergarten sight words. On Thursday he started reading some little sight word reader books we have from Scholastic. On Friday he and Allison left to visit Grandma & Grandpa and Ryan took his pack of 50 sight word readers. While in the car with Grandpa & Grandma Ryan read his books. Upon arrival at Grandpa & Grandma's house Ryan continued his reading. Yesterday mom called me and told me that Ryan read most of his books! So, I have been on a search for some new sight word readers. During my search I stumbled upon this site: http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/fall_sight_word_booklets.html#Outside. I was delighted to find that I could print sight word books from my computer! With some sturdy cardstock paper and my color printer I have printed MANY new books for Ryan to start reading.

No comments: