Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday plans





I can't believe Ryan turns 6 in just a few hours! Six years ago tonight I was unaware that I would be a mother in just a few short hours, since Ryan wasn't supposed to be born until December 19th. Six years ago this evening, Jeff and I had gone to the OB/GYN for an exam, stayed out for dinner and then went home and enjoyed our evening. The next morning on my way to school my water broke and I was in labor! Ryan arrived at around 3:30 in the afternoon on December 3.

We will celebrate his birthday at school in the afternoon on Thursday with cupcakes and juice boxes and then we will have dinner at the Country Club with family in the evening. On Sunday we will have about 14 other children join us for a basketball themed party. Above are a few of the items we have completed to prepare for the party time this week!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy birthday, Ryan! I hope you had a great time at your school party today. It looks like your mom made some yummy treats for your party...yum! Your cousin Mateo turns 5 on December 6. He's also doing a sports themed party this year (on Saturday).